PROMOS AND TIE-INS AVAILABLE FROM NEWSONE:
NewsOne provides lots of advancer and tie-in material for ABC network programming-news, entertainment, and daytime. All promo and tie-in material is available in the "Promos/TieIns" folder of your NewsOne Pathfire server.
Each day, NewsOne provides via Pathfire a number of items to help you promote ABC News programming:
- "Good Morning America" Promo: fed each morning before 7:00 am et to promote that morning's program.
- "World News" Promos: Diane Sawyer promos for use in your afternoon newscast
- "Nightline" Promos: Promos for use in your late newscast promoting that night's "Nightline"
- "This Week" Promo: George Stephanopoulos promo for use in your Sunday morning early newscast
- "20/20" Advance clips: Advancer clips from segments of "20/20" fed each Thursday and Friday before the program for use in your newscasts
NewsOne offers advancer clips on many ABC primetime programs, as well as Electronic Press Kit material (clips, b-roll, soundbites) for some ABC entertainment shows. You can also access advance clips from ABC entertainment programs on the network's A-Net website. Click here for more information about accessing clips from the A-Net.
NewsOne feeds a clip from the previous night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" show. This Kimmel clip is fed each morning in time for early morning newscasts.
SPECIAL PROMOTION MATERIAL:
NewsOne also provides material for special events related to ABC programming. We will send out separate advisories when were are offering this material.
For more information about what NewsOne provides to help you promote ABC programs, please contact Al Prieto at NewsOne at 212-456-3534 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.